Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Snippet of the Day!

Hello my lovelies! I've unfortunately had a number of personal issues that have interfered with my ability to get Waking the Phoenix out when I'd originally planned. Don't worry though, it should be out by the end of April!!

I'm going to start a new segment on the blog, Snippet of the Day! Hopefully it'll help generate even more interest in the sequel to Breaking the Nexus!!

Randomly I may toss in some little giveaways so be sure to check in! Now for today's snippet :)

A prickle of awareness was Sha’s only warning, but it was enough. Sliding from beneath the heavy arm wrapped around her waist, she rolled out of bed, darting to the door. Despite a brain still hazy with sleep, she readied her power, grateful her reserves seemed to have replenished enough to formulate an attack. Bracing herself, she eased open the door, poised to strike.
“Son of a gorgon whore, are you trying to get yourself killed, Luca?”
Sha glared at her partner who was fighting a losing battle to contain his laughter. If she killed him now, maybe it wouldn’t take too long for her commander to find his replacement.
Be nice, temptress. You may want to hold off on murdering him, at least until we leave the room.
Good point, wouldn’t want to get blood on my floor. Such a pain to clean from furs, you know. Then again, I could incinerate him, leave no trace.
Stop plotting my demise and get downstairs. We let you sleep long enough and since Achaius and Saia mated, it fell to me to brave your wrath and wake you up. Have you noticed she’s not exactly a morning person?” Luca gave Connor a pointed glance. The smirk on the Elf’s face turned to a grimace. “Mother Night, get dressed. Bad enough you slept in here with my partner; I don’t want to see your naked ass. I might go blind, you know.”

No comments:

Post a Comment