Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday!

Ready for a sneak peek into my upcoming novella, Warrior Unleashed? Enjoy!


“Draka,” she repeated under her breath, redoubling her efforts to annihilate the padded target in front of her. Nobody spoke the old language anymore, save for a few scattered words or phrases, but the curse seemed appropriate. Any coward who incapacitated a Sentinel before slitting their throat deserved to be called draka.
“That’s a bit rude to say that to an innocent sparring post, don’t you think?”
Wonderful, just what she needed to make this day even better. What in the Seven Hells was he doing here? The amusement in the deep voice only served to rile her up further.

I know, I know I barely gave you anything :) Stop by later this week for more! Click the image below to find the rest of the blogs participating!


5 comments:

  1. Oh! What a tease!!! Great Peek, but I want moooore ;c)

    Here's my #SneakPeekSunday, it's frm Desires' Guardian

    Tempe ✿ܓ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! Can't wait to get more next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great peek! And who doesn't want to curse at practice post from time to time?

    ReplyDelete