Official Upcoming Release Schedule!

Due to changes in how my publisher assigns dates, I won't have release dates until I finish the book. I'm currently working on:

Taking the Realm which is book 3 of Sha and Connor's trilogy (previously titled Shaking the Balance)

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Sneak Peek Sunday Feb 3!


Hello my lovelies! For those of you who haven't read my book, Breaking the Nexus, I'd like to give you a little peek into it! Right now I'm holding a Reader Appreciation Giveaway with my fantabulous friend Milly Taiden so if you like what you read, grab your copy today and enter to win A Kindle Paperwhite stocked with ebooks!

I just had Breaking the Nexus professional reformatted and for a VERY limited time it's on sale for just $2.99!!

Unable to resist pushing him a little further, she brushed her lips against his skin once more. “Stop what?” Sha gazed up at him, the heat of his eyes making her melt. Those metallic eyes shifted and swirled unlike anything she’d ever seen, even among the Metallum Sorceri she’d met over the years.
He let her body slide down his, hands settling on her hips, holding her body close against him for a moment. “You’re playing with fire,” he warned.
“That’s alright, lucky for you, I’m an Infernum.”
“Really? And what does that mean?” Although he towered over her, his head was bent and she thought she might be able to reach his mouth if she stretched
“It means I happen to like playing with fire,” she whispered, standing on her tip toes to brush her lips to his.

1 comment: